>SouthSide< SoundCloud: johnnyb_beats,
You gotta get real creative sometimes to hide it too
Tuck it in ya waistband
^^^That shit don’t work everytime tho
23-track introduction compilations for Freddie Gibbs, one of the best new MCs out of the midwest. Bringing back that raw gangster rap, with dope lyricism and mic skills. If you’re not familiar with Gangsta Gibbs, get familiar.
This is a SAMPLER, designed to introduce you to Freddie Gibbs music. If you’re diggin’ the music, support the artist and cop his album. You can find my many other introduction-style compilations here.
1. Recognize that you have choices. Usually people-pleasers feel as if they don’t have a choice, and they have to say yes when someone asks for their help. But you DO have a choice – and it’s Ok to say no.
2. Decide on your priorities. If you already have…
1. when a black person has deducted the reasoning behind your scheme
2. when a black person rationalizes your reasoning.
3. When a black person wants you to know that they’re impressed by your.. Style, job, car you drive, project you’re working on, etc, etc(via blackinamerica)